Scholarships and Bursaries
Academic Year (2013/2014)
The following are general guidelines regarding scholarships and bursaries available for the academic year 2012/2013:
- The deadline date to apply for all awards (unless otherwise stated) is MAY 30, 2013.
- In order to be considered for any award, a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (B average) is expected. Some awards may require a higher GPA.
- The awards are available to full-time undergraduate students of the University of the West Indies (unless otherwise stipulated).
- The required status as indicated on each term of award is as at the academic year 2013/2014. For example, if the criteria states "must be in level II", the applicant is expected to be enrolled in level II in the 2013/2014 academic year.
- You must complete (LEGIBLY), one application form. Please list the awards for which you wish to be considered in order of preference.
- The completed application form should be submitted to the Office of Student Financing, UWI, Mona Campus.
(N.B. Incomplete application forms will not be considered.)
- View the list of awards available (ordered by Faculty): http://myspot.mona.uwi.edu/osf/scholarship/faculty
- Obtain application forms here: Download the application form
- The application process is simple: How to Apply
- You are advised to visit the awards webpage frequently, as updates will be done periodically.